Software Engineer (m/f)
IT Business Development Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Fresh Energy is the first digital energy provider that was built for the 21st century. But we are not an energy company – we are a tech company that is heavily focused on data and design. This allows us to offer a better customer experience and create higher customer value. We do this through utilizing large data sets to derive insights that help our users to understand their energy consumption for the first time – and act on it.
How we started
First developed in the innogy Innovation Hub, Fresh Energy was launched in November 2016 and has quickly acquired traction with customers. In 2017, we raised a 7-figure funding round by innogy Corporate Ventures GmbH and are now focused on creating an amazing product and growing aggressively our customer base.
What Our Software Engineers do
We are currently looking for experienced Software Engineers to join our team and help us reinvent how our users see energy by developing and shipping ground breaking features every day:
- Build an amazing product and ship code every day
- Pair program, all day, every day. Never stop learning.
- Regular retrospectives to figure out what we’re doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we’re doing right so we can improve on it.
- Test Driven Development.
- Collaborative, open-plan office space.
- Weekly Tech Talks, ping pong, and other social events.
- Free drinks and unlimited snacks.
What we like to see with our Product designers
- Strong knowledge of Java, Go, Ruby, and/or other programming languages
- Strong knowledge of Spring and/or similar frameworks
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
- Experience in test first development and pair programming a plus
- Experience in web front-end development a plus
- Experience deploying to cloud environments a plus
We love challenges and hope you do too. We want to build the best customer experience out there to save energy and the environment. This is the difference you can make.
We are building the best team to solve real challenges and offer you the following:
- A rewarding stock option plan connecting you directly to the success of the company
- Pick the tools you feel comfortable with and that you need to do an amazing job. From hardware, to software, to your work environment.
- We will support your move to Berlin and have your back in terms of settling down in a new city.
- The greatest benefit is becoming part of something amazing. With real impact. Now!