Software Engineer - Frontend (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
AppDirect is the leading provider of cloud service marketplace and management solutions. The company offers a robust platform and APIs to enable every of aspect cloud-based software and services distribution, including product integration, single sign-on, provisioning, billing, storefront management, and more. With its advanced platform, AppDirect has created the largest network of developers, service providers, and end users, an ecosystem that is transforming traditional software distribution and driving the fastest growing segment of cloud computing.
AppDirect represents the evolution of how we find, buy, and use software on the Internet. The company’s mission is to turn any device into a more powerful tool, help developers become greater entrepreneurs, and liberalize the "as-a-Service” industry (including SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS) for users.
Founded in 2009, AppDirect powers the marketplaces of trusted companies around the globe—including Samsung, Staples, Deutsche Telekom, TeliaSonera, Rackspace, Swisscom, Cloud Foundry, and more—and helps connect more than 20 million users in 150+ countries to leading solutions such as Microsoft Office 365, Box, and Google Apps. AppDirect is based in San Francisco and has presence in London, Munich, and Montreal.
Software Engineer - Frontend (Munich)
AppDirect's mission is to make a marketplace platform accessible to anyone - product developers, branded partners, or end-users. We're powering over a dozen marketplaces, and with many more ready to launch, our numbers are growing at a staggering rate. Our front-end has the responsibility of delivering a generative experience for all, and with that comes some interesting problems to solve: API availability, scalability, optimization, and modularizing a data-driven UI.
We have a small, tightknit team of developers and designers with many shared responsibilities. Front-end engineers are an integral part of our product and engineering team, responsible for generating a flexible and robust user interface from APIs that can stand up to a variety of customer requirements. Projects include building templates and live template editors with Backbone.js, designing and building interactions on marketplaces, and applying high standards for accessibility, performance and browser compatibility.
- You have experience with D3.js, Backbone.js or similar frameworks and are comfortable with jQuery.
- You love to build high quality code with efficiency and maintainability in mind.
- You have a critical, detail-oriented eye for design and interaction, and aren't afraid to make design decisions.
- You love writing efficient, semantic HTML / CSS built with great tools like Sass and the best of HTML5 and CSS3.
- You can identify and address performance bottlenecks in a production environment.
- You are fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Knowledge and experience with Java or related frameworks.
- A GitHub, Quora or StackOverflow account that demonstrates what you love to do.
- Interest or experience in data collection and visualization.
- Interest and experience using Backbone.js.
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- A fun environment to work hard and play hard