Software Engineer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are hiring!
Nextsocial is a start-up dedicated to changing the way brands interact with their audience. Our cloud application allows companies to sell limited offer products directly on Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media channels. Because of the streamlined user experience, our clients, anything from sport to music industry, reach conversion rates of up to 25%.
We are headquartered in Berlin with sales office in Los Angeles. For more information, visit nextsocial.io or follow @getnextsocial.
As our client base is growing fast, we are looking for the best of the best: ambitious, forward-looking programming wizards who have an incredible passion for what they do.
What we are looking for
- People with genuine passion and dedication for working in a start-up environment
- No ivy league university diploma, but real talent and hands-on experience
- Greatest sense of responsibility
- Strong team spirit and communication skills (English is our main language)
- 4 or more years of experience programming object-oriented language (our backend is based on Ruby/Rails)
- Experience with web servers (nginx), automated deployment (Chef), performance tuning, and debugging techniques
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and thread safety
- Exposure to and understanding of Full stack engineering
- Familiarity with Git, AWS, test / behavior driven development
What the job is about
- You will play a vital role in developing the software architecture behind Nextsocial
- You will design and develop low latency/high throughput multi-threaded server infrastructure components to handle large amount of concurrent requests
- You will write elegant, maintainable and extensible code, while implementing automated tests to ensure the delivery of high quality features
What you can expect
- A working environment which stimulates great achievements
- Strongly result-orientated working atmosphere
- Hectic and thrilling start-up life
- Last but not least a more than competitive salary
Please send your application and references (eg. Github, StackOverflow) to email@example.com. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.