Software Engineer (PYTHON) - Process Automatization (m/f)
Kreditech SSL GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You want to be in charge of an elite system and constantly optimize it?
You want to work with talented colleagues and accomplish something significant?
And you'd rather be a part of a live, growing project than a company that just "manages" operations?
Then join Kreditech as our Software Engineer (Python) - Process Automatization !
As a software engineer for process automatization at Kreditech, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects aimed at automating and optimizing all aspects of our operations workflow. Your job is to ensure that technical operations at Kreditech run as efficiently as possible 24/7 365 days a year and to ensure that all critical technical components are adequately reported on and constantly optimized. This will include day to day management and development of core components of Kreditech’s scoring engine, as well as key account management with critical suppliers and in depth understanding of data integration and management.
- Conceptualization and development of automatization solutions in order to increase the efficiency of processes involving various departments such as risk management, payments, debt collection and customer care
- Development of scripting and monitoring solutions across core business processes such as credit application processing, payment handling and customer lifecycle management
- Development of data exchange processes with external partners
- Day to day management and development of core systems within the scoring engine
- Define reporting requirements to ensure operations are running smoothly 24/7 365 days a year
- Ensure that the entire technical workflow is covered in terms of business continuity requirements and that fall over scenarios exists for all backend components of the technical infrastructure and providors
- Coordinate and troubleshoot problems across various software engineering teams
- Lead cross-functional teams within Kreditech and with external partners to prepare for production ramp and/or product transitions.
- Relevant technical University degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of industry experience in one or more of the following fields: software engineering, new product introduction/development or operations engineering.
- Excellent understanding of web technologies (client-side, server-side, protocols)
- Good working experience with object-oriented programming (eg. java, c++)
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL/PostGres SQL (MongoDB would be a plus)
- Experience with monitoring solutions (eg. Nagios, Zabbix, New Relic, Pingdom)
- Understanding of R / R Studio would be a plus
- Ability to work in an international environment with cross-functional teams
- A great sense of humor and a "start-up" attitude toward your work
- Excellent analytical, quantitative reasoning, problem solving, creativity and strategic skills.
What you get
Fun projects, fun working environment with relaxed atmosphere (no tie & suit) , a funroom, fitness gym membership, HVV-ProfiCard, office scooters, nerf guns, fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the kitchen, company hoodie/polo/hat and regular company events with the best team ever! And of course, a competitive salary!
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany. The position is full-time and located in Hamburg, Germany.
If you feel that your talent and abilities would make a valuable contribution to our future, we'd love to hear from you! If you’ve got questions, we accept applications just through our Jobvite platform :https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oKpWYfwN&s=gruenderszene