Product Owner (m/f) - Crypto Banking
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Product as a team ensures a constant and state of the art development of our innovative financial products. In order to master this challenge, the Product Team always wears different glasses and changes perspectives. Our product people deal with many internal stakeholders since they are orchestrating the whole product lifecycle.
- You shape our vision of crypto banking and drive it forward to develop successful products from it
- You define a clear value proposition which helps our partners and it’s end-customers.
- You take full responsibility and measure themselves in terms of the success of the product
- You assure the right product – market – fit
- You define the “what” while being able to execute on the „how“ and manage the delivery of the “what“
- You are in charge for the backlog, status and progress - transparent to all stakeholders.
- You coordinate with third-party providers – in tech and business dimensions – and ensure that your roadmap is aligned in terms of feature specs and delivery dates
- You communicate with exceptional precision and empathy to engineering as well as to other important stakeholders
- You create FAQs, presentations, white papers of the product to educate internal and external stakeholders
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- You are obsessed about continuous product improvement instead just shipping new products
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- You have at least three years of product management experience, ideally in the (Fin-)Tech sector
- You are enthusiastic about Blockchain technology and Cryptoassets and have already gained knowledge in this field
- You’ve mentored product managers, engineers, and designers in how to work together to build great products
- You are passionate about the combination of Finance and Technology and hold a degree in a corresponding field
- You have knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban.
- You are fluent in English
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.