Sales Representative (m/f)
Sales Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Soley!
Our mission is to provide the world-leading smart data platform and solutions to cope with complex challenges in industry.
We are excited by the power of our smart data technology to analyze and visualize complexity. We strive hard to facilitate the breakthrough of data analytics for complexity problems.
We are the first data analytics company that really understands the challenges of engineers seeking for technical perfection and dealing with highly complex products. We give them the tools to leverage the heaps of data to build even more awesome products in the future.
At Soley you have the chance to shape the future of how people perceive and cope with complexity. Join a team of highly skilled and determined engineers, software developers and data enthusiasts!
As a Ambitious Sales Representative (m/f) at Soley, you will be the matchmaker between new customers and Soley solutions. We provide powerful solutions that are capable to crack the tough nuts in industry. You will create strong relationships with our customers and help them to find the world-best solution for their challenges.
Your area of responsibility covers
- Create new leads and nurture the pipeline
- Build customer solutions in pre-sales using our platform
- Define processes and materials to improve the scaling of our sales team
- Continuous screening of market needs and competitors’ activities
- We need your ambition to close deals, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to grow our business on an enlarging customer base
- Ambition to close deals
- Passion and strong empathy for our customers to translate their needs into valuable solutions
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate verbally and in written form with our customers. This includes excellent writing, negotiation and presentation skills in German (professional level or native) and English
- Willingness to learn about cutting-edge data analytics technology in a fast paced environment
- Master in economics, engineering or a related field
- Experience in business development, B2B software sales, marketing, consulting or similar fields
- happy to travel and visit our industry customers
What we offer you
- Attractive startup spirit: flat hierarchies, independent work environment, fast pace and fun
- Lots of fun in an international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise
- Projects that leave space for creativity and give you the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- Challenging, self-responsible tasks
You want to be part of the team? We are looking forward to receiving your expressive application documents including cover letter, curriculum vitae, diploma, job references and whatever you’d like us to know about you.