Solution Architect Customization (m/f)
Herzogenaurach bei Nürnberg
Beginn: Dezember 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Our mission is to design and build the best online shopping experience for enthusiastic sports consumers around the globe and we are shaping the organization around agile product teams that own, lead, develop and maintain the digital experience at adidas.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our agile teams. This is a great opportunity for everyone who has the desire to work with teams that are passionate about system architecture, automation, innovation and creating amazing customer experiences.
What you will do
- You will provide standards and guidelines for the design and development of integrated solutions.
- As part of your role, you translate logical designs into physical/ technical product designs to be used for the product development and provide frameworks to guide and govern the design and development of integrated solutions.
- You design structures and tools that allow meeting business requirements while considering target environment, existing systems, performance and security requirements.
- You use appropriate tools, such as logical models of components and interfaces for the development of systems architectures.
- You govern architecture decisions and guide the scrum team on physical design decisions.
- You provide advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.).
- You ensure correct application of digital/ technical strategies, policies, standards and practices.
What we are looking for
- A strong experience in developing or designing global web applications with an expertise in high availability, scalability and performance design
- Familiarity with automation and CI tools
- Proven experience in integrating multiple systems and launching new features and functionality into production
- A start up mentality and passion about creating and running the software you build
- Experience with agile methodologies
What we offer
- The possibility to change the existing way of working and a tangible impact on the strategy
- A sport-friendly environment
- An international environment with people coming from more than 70 different countries
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A huge discount on adidas and Reebok products
- Flexible working hours