Solution Architect (m/f)
Beginn: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Solution Architect for the Internet of Things
Do you have the drive to design something from scratch? Do you want to be the driving force to generate new ideas, innovations, concepts, move projects forward and put them into practice? Do you like to work in small teams and appreciate the fact of being able to form your own creative work environment?
You always wanted to experience the atmosphere and advantages of working at a Startup while enjoying the benefits of belonging to a premium automotive company? So join our team!
The aim of our work is to develop state-of-the-art, future–oriented apps and beyond that, design connectivity use cases as well as business models. Become a part of this next big thing! Your ideas will influence the innovations of the future!
For our newly established interdisciplinary peninsula team in Berlin we are searching for a passionate Solution Architect for the Internet of Things. The peninsula team you are applying for is tied to the newly founded Daimler department “Future Transportation Systems” which has the goal to reshape the way how individuals and goods are being transported in future. Your main tasks lie in the analysis and evaluation of potential IoT-solutions for the field of automotive applications.
Your tasks in detail
- Research and Analysis of capable and appropriate SoC solutions for in-vehicle application
- Coding, testing and piloting of embedded software and smartphone applications
- Generating new ideas and concepts in the connectivity segment
- Evaluation and prioritization of ideas, coordination with the interface partners in Stuttgart
What we expect
- Completed degree in (media) computer science, electrical engineering or comparable studies
- Experience with agile development methods
- Experience with broadly applied embedded system architectures like Raspberry Pi or Arduino
- Experience in the development of native iOS, Android Apps & web applications
- Experience in test automation for mobile applications
- Profound insights into the "Digital Internet Business"
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery Knowhow in Windows, Mac OSX-Server, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Xcode, Eclipse, Maven, Git, Android Developer Tools
- Analytical mind seeking for solutions - professionally, efficiently and across teams
- High awareness of quality, proven initiative and focus on implementation in a dynamic environment with highly demanding tasks
- Creativity, flexibility and readiness to assume risks
- Startup spirit
- Passion for your work
- At least three (3) years of work experience
- Excellent command of English
What we offer
- Thrilling projects in interdisciplinary teams
- Attractive compensation package
- Potential of worldwide project applications
- Modern workplace and a convenient, creative working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchy and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work
- Liaison with the Daimler group
- A multifaceted and challenging work environment in an innovative context
The job is full time and limited to a term of two (2) years with the option of a permanent employment contract. Location will be the betahaus in Berlin.
Please submit your application via email to email@example.com and attach your CV, cover letter and references.