Solution Architect - Taxonomy (Digital IT) (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Every day, all over the world, products we create break records or set trends. Our brands help every kind of athlete to perform better, play better and feel better.
Our IT teams create business success by building the most innovative solutions that shape the future. In a digital world, IT is a critical touchpoint for millions of consumers and our employees. Whenever it gets tricky we tackle challenges together as a global team.
We need top talent to further build a high performing team. If you want to be a part of creating the new IT that challenges us to grow and stay competitive, start your career with us now.
Are you looking for
- Being part of our team that designs products/solutions, impacting millions of consumers globally
- Being a technical thought leader in the space of eCom
- Providing guidance to the product and engineering teams, and influence the product direction
- A young, sport-friendly, informal and diverse working environment. Meet people coming from more than 70 different countries.
- flexible working environment, flexible working hours, and good work life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits including A huge discount on adidas and Reebok products,
- The possibility to change the existing way of working and a tangible impact on the strategy
What we are looking for
- Someone who is able to translate the product vision into a technical design with focus on high availability, scalability and performance
- Provide advice and governance on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.)
- Experience with agile way of working and collaboration with cross-functional teams
- A start up mentality and passion about creating and running the software you build
- Someone who is comfortable talking about technical topics with business people and business topics with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- A good knowledge of web technologies, programming languages, frameworks and architecture patterns (i.e. C#, JAVA, NodeJS, Docker, Chef, Jenkins, CDN, AWS, etc.)
- A working knowledge of the latest front-end development techniques (service-workers, web-components, web-sockets)