Solution Engineer (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Our Solution Factory at NavVis is an interdisciplinary team of business specialists, industrial and communication designers and engineers that develops industry-specific solutions for our customers. As a Solution Engineer, you will work in this entrepreneurial, tech-savvy, and strategically forward-thinking group to build the most exciting products on the market, working closely with top industrial thought leaders. Do you love to prototype and drive projects from idea phase to global roll-out? Help us to bring our unique NavVis technology, something completely new and unseen on the market, to a range of clients hungry for innovative solutions!
You will work on
- Managing the technical side of a prototype project or new IndoorViewer feature (from idea to global implementation)
- Driving the technical integration of our IndoorViewer platform to the client's platform (i.e. SAP, Hybris, the on-board units of cars, etc.)
- Leading prototyping and idea-generation discussions to assess the feasibility of solutions for a variety of clients
- Collaborating closely with selected clients across industries to understand their technical requirements and explain all relevant aspects of the NavVis IndoorViewer or Navigation app for their business
- Further defining the NavVis product road map and strategizing future product and services
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or comparable and a very strong academic track record
- Relevant practical experience in projects with blue-chip companies comprising system administration, software system architecture, or software integration
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Confidence in working with customers on all managerial levels
- Very good knowledge of both German and English with native or near-native fluency in at least one of the two
- Willingness to travel to and work at customer’s site for 1-2 days per week on average
We are NavVis
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 80 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!