Solutions Architect (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The Customer Success team is Optimizely's secret weapon. As a team, we provide technical expertise (pre and post sales) to help our clients fully leverage the Optimizely platform as well as strategic guidance to help our clients test in intelligent and insightful ways. In every interaction, we put our customers first and strive to exceed every expectation. Our ultimate goal is to deliver that “wow” experience that turns clients into Optimizely evangelists, and customers for life.
Our mission is to make it easier for organizations to make data-driven decisions and we're looking for Solutions Architects to support & delight our customers. You will also get the opportunity to strengthen your engineering skills by developing new features and helping clients develop sophisticated tests for some of the biggest websites in the world.
What Attitude we look for
- You are the go-to person for your family and friends for all things that have buttons or displays
- You get excited every time you teach them a new trick with their computer or phone (because their brain expands in front of your eyes, right?!)
- What they don't know is that you are also a scripting wizard and can whip up some mean JS or PHP or Python or Ruby. HTML5, CSS, DIV are not just letters put together to you.
- You get a kick out of solving technical problems.
- You are a geek but regular mortals think you are a mentor, a teacher and a fun person to talk to about weird techno stuff.
- You also prefer working on projects in a team than by yourself. Cause its much more fun that way!
- You speak German on a business level
- You understand why job descriptions should be fun to read!
What Skills we will train for
- You will be taught the ins and outs of our products
- You will learn and get to practice the skills of leaders and entrepreneurs
- You will be mentored in the ancient art of wooing the customers
- You will be surrounded by super-expert-techie happiness-creating team and learn how to brainstorm, think big, innovate and take risks
- You will also get a chance to use your learnings to contribute to shaping the product
What will you do day to day
- Actively train teams of Optimizely's EMEA customers, specifically focusing on German speaking customers
- Be part of developing a fool-proof success plan to ensure organizational adoptions and expansion of our product.
- Provide best practices with how to effectively manage the Optimizely platform.
- Collaborate with internal teams (product, engineering, marketing) advocating on behalf of your customers.
- Leverage your learnings and innovations working with customers to work on the product, which improve the experience for all customers.
- Solve weird and wonderful technical problems for some of the biggest brands in the world as you begin to understand their systems, people, needs and goals.
- Evangelise the product and company by speaking at the public events....if you are into that.
Fun extra bits
- Catered in-office lunch and dinner (if you are in work after 6 pm) on weekdays
- Competitive vacation policy
- Fully paid health insurance
- OV-chip card covered
- Free Gym membership
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Pro or MacBook Air and 27" monitor
- Working with a great, international team and having a huge impact!
- Working in amazing offices in a fun environment (yes, we have game rooms!) :)