Digital Marketing Manager (m/f)
Sowa Labs GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Sowa Labs, a fast growing fintech startup specialized in predictive data analytics, and disruptive applications in trading of financial assets and cryptocurrencies. We focus on real-time data analytics in crypto and financial markets and the development of trading applications.
In 2017, we teamed up with Boerse Stuttgart Digital Ventures to create the future of trading. We are a great team with many different backgrounds and we are looking for talents to shape the future of trading and investing with us.
We are looking for a (Senior) Digital Marketing Manager who is motivated to create a sustainable brand framework as well as kick-ass marketing campaign/strategy for our product. You will work directly with our C-level management team to improve our (digital) marketing activities.
Where we need you
- Create an amazing and sustainable brand framework
- Build, develop and implement digital marketing activities and the team around it
- Track, measure and report on the success of all digital marketing activities
- Participate in the development of our overall marketing strategy
- Execute A/B testing on campaigns for optimization
- Create and test projects/campaigns to improve the performance of our marketing channels
Skills and qualifications
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience, e-commerce, startup or digital agency context with hands-on experience in setting up and optimizing search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns through various providers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in communications, media, marketing or related field
- A deep knowledge of keyword optimization and a good understanding of search engine bidding strategies and implementation
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (various engagement metrics, CPI, CPA, CPC, ROAS & LTV)
- Solid understanding of digital trends, tools and social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills with a business fluency in both German and English
- Desirable: Experience with viral marketing
What’s in for you
- Work within a great team of startup enthusiasts with diverse backgrounds
- International set-up and mind set
- A lot of freedom to let your own ideas become reality
- Direct responsibility for all our marketing activities
- Great open-space working environment in the city center of Stuttgart
- Team events and PS4 sessions (ur good in FIFA18?)
- Deep dive into the world of crypto trading, blockchain, etc.
We are looking forward to receiving your application by e-mail stating your salary expectations.