Communication & Marketing Manager (m/f)
Spielfeld Digital Hub GmbH
Marketing PR & Media Redaktion
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Spielfeld Digital Hub is an innovation hub for corporates and startups. We offer beautifully designed co-working spaces, an exclusive community of innovators, network of makers, engaging event & workshop formats and tailored services to support the digital transformation of corporates. Here at Spielfeld we bring together the established with the new to share perspectives, capabilities and encourage cross-industry collaboration. Spielfeld was founded by Roland Berger & Visa Inc. which gives us access to a broad range of industry expertise, digital entrepreneurship and strategic expertise, enabling us to help those that pass through our doors to win the game of digital transformation.
We are currently hiring a new team member to head our Communications & Marketing
activities. Start: as of now.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a fluent German and English speaking candidate with a passion for innovation and tech, to create and drive engaging content. As facilitators of more than 400 events per year, connections to leading corporate industries and some of Berlin’s most inspiring innovators we need someone to help us create compelling content that embraces & promotes our activities using a multitude of channels and means including SoM (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn), the Spielfeld Blog, Video content, Newsletter and Press Relations.
The ideal candidate should be someone who is able to work alone and both closely together with the Spielfeld designers and Event team to uncover new opportunities and communicate these in a way that reaches our diverse audiences.
What you are standing for
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter that is interested in creating engaging content about
(corporate) innovation & digitization
- You are an excellent communicator with extraordinary strong editing & proofreading skills (German and English)
- You already have practical experience in a relevant field (e.g., journalist, start-up medium,communication department) - having an own strong network is a plus
- You are passionate and self-driven about engaging with various innovators out of the
ecosystem in order to derive first hand insights and valuable content for the community
- Your creativity allows you to create relevant content ideas (e.g., interviews, texts, SoMe
content) that you bring to life, alone or together with our Design Team
- You are familiar with the mentioned communication channels & know how to monitor the right messages
- You know how to structure your work & to manage different projects reliable & collaboratively
- You understand what makes a successful communication strategy and eager to design,
implement and grow it accordingly
- You are highly adaptable and have a passion for corporate innovation, startups, new
technologies and entrepreneurial communities
What we are offering
- A fantastic opportunity to create engaging content, and shape the DNA of our
- A dynamic and professional environment located between the corporate and startup worlds, supported by two leading corporate organisations
- Flat hierarchies & hands-on mentality
- Huge opportunities to broaden your network in the Berlin startup & global corporate innovation scene
- ... and of course a competitive salary, holidays, office snacks & drinks, monthly team events
Did we spark your interest?
Then please send your application to Tobias Rappers via e-mail. (Please attach your CV, cover letter, references & earliest starting date).
We are excited to meet you!