Customer Care Agent (m/f) - German
Sonstige Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Spotahome, winner of the South Summit 2016 startup competition, is the fastest growing disruption of the mid to long-term home online rental market which has expanded into 18 countries in just 4 years. We check, you choose!
Spotahome follows a similar business model to online holiday rentals, but instead focuses on finding you a home for stays of 30 days or longer. We are an 100% online booking platform, offering an exhaustive list of apartments, rooms, studios, and student residences. We’re for anyone, regardless of age or professional status.
The Spotahome experience removes the need for in-person viewings, saving both tenants and landlords the time and expense. Our homecheckers bring the visits online with video-tours and professional photos.
We are looking for brilliant & multi-lingual native German speaker full-time customer service professional, competitive, ambitious, positive, bright, forward-thinking, and high-spirited Happiness agent and collaborate with the other Team Agents by supporting the Customer Experience process with a strong emphasis on our post-customer service.
If you're quick on your feet, you consider yourself to be very well-rounded, communicative, empathetic yet rigorous, professional person, have exceptional people skills, who likes helping others while ensuring the highest company’s reputational standards, then we want you on the team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Customer Care agent will
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide Spotahome community.
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Address emails, phone calls and reviews on social media channels from customers that are less than 100% satisfied. Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customise prepared responses to customer emails.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Arbitrate in situations between users.
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
- Communicate customers’ feedback and suggestions to other departments in order make corrections and provide the best possible customer service.
- One year of customer service related experience.
- Open to change, learn quickly and accordingly in an ever-changing environment.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations.
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Active, passionate Spotahome user is a huge plus.
- Fluency in German and English. Knowledge of Spanish.
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems.
- Experience with policy work, or help resource project management
- Previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources
- An Early adopter of technology.
- Other languages are a huge plus.
- Gross starting salary: 19.542€ + monthly commissions based on objective consecution
- Schedule Monday- Friday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Permanent contract
- Company happy Fridays & social event.
- Company sponsored tech, bussiness, startup and international talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
- People: Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and performance bonuses.
- International environment more that 25 nationalities
- Budget for training, certifications and teambuilding activities
- Fitness benefits: Gympass
- Excellent Medical insurance. Co-payment.