Senior Full-Stack Engineer (Golang) (m/f)
Beginn: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Beaconinside is a startup located at the Berlin Technology and Innovation Center in the middle of the city. Our mission is to build the next generation of indoor location services, connecting the Online and the Offline. We develop a cloud-based proximity data management platform to help our customers enrich their iOS and Android mobile experiences with engaging location-based services.
- Support the software development of our beacon management platform, based on best-in-class cloud platform technologies. You will directly report to the CTO.
- Lead cross-platform initiatives to align mobile, web and backend development.
- Responsible for the overall software architecture and connecting the dots between the backend services, the RESTful APIs, mobile SDKs and 3rd-party network partners.
- Work with engineers, product management and QA to develop and meet functional and nonfunctional requirements on schedule.
- Take ownership about setting up a learning engineering organization, i.e. coordinate workshops, hackathons and conference visits.
- Manage junior software developers and coordinate code reviews and pair programming.
- Support rollouts and be available for on-call duties to resolve production issues.
- Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code.
- Investigate new technologies and development methodologies.
- S., M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid references of successful product launches and achievements
- Experience with cloud infrastructures and platform-as-a-service solutions. Experience with Google cloud technologies like Stackdriver, Datastore, BigQuery, AppEngine or Compute Engine is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of mobile platforms and SDKs (iOS and/or Android)
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, design patterns and object-oriented design
- Experience with agile software development methods (e.g. Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Active Open Source, GitHub or Stack Overflow contributor a plus
- Fluent in English and excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
This is an exciting career opportunity. Be part of a passionate and energetic team that is continuously developing new and creative solutions for our customers. You will learn about technologies that will revolutionize the way companies communicate with customers. We invest in your professional development and actively support you with regular feedback meetings and mentor programs.
More info HERE