Sr. Marketing Manager (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
building10 is an incubator that focuses on B2B startups. Our mission is to build 10 companies in this space within the next 3 years. We work together closely with our companies.
Before we start new companies, we develop prototypes to test ideas, markets and business models.
Therefore we are looking for an Sr. Marketing Manager (m/f).
- Concept and execute mobile and desktop campaigns
- Optimize and extend our attribution and analytics systems
- Further set up and execute retention mechanisms via multi-channel communication tools (e.g. Mixpanel)
- Conceive and help implement a viral marketing system (users onboard users)
- Automate reporting for all marketing-related efforts
- Build up a deep understanding of our users, their behaviors and needs
- Expert in all that is digital marketing for apps and web (incl. SEO)
- Experience with attribution- and analytics tools for apps and web (Adjust, Mixpanel, Google Analytics etc.)
- Analytical mind that can disect and understands user behavior
- Excellent in marketing strategy as well as operative execution and steering of campaigns
- Ability to recognize user needs and trigger re-engagement mechanisms to improve retention and useage
- A hand for creatives that can engage a user
- You are a team player and able to give and take feedback
- Finding the best solution is your top priority – no matter what
- Language skills: German, English at professional proficiency, Italian is a plus
What we offer…
- Open structures with welcome feedback
- Room for your own ideas
- The opportunity to work with equally smart and energetic people
- International team
- Flat hierarchies
- A team of energetic entrepreneurs
- Great loft office in the middle of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Hardware of your choice
- Assistance with all logistic matters if you would need to move to Berlin
One more thing: Passion beats experience!
Interested? Please get in touch with Tina.