Sr. UX/UI Designer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Product Management – Berlin, Mitte
How do we plan to continue developing the most revolutionary foods of our time at foodspring? With your help! As fitness-food pioneers our mission starts afresh with each new product. Our approach requires great ideas, pure passion and the smartest brains in our business. Do you want to contribute to a dynamic company culture and wish to influence the lifestyle of an entire generation? Then this is the right place for you!
- You are responsible for transferring our passion for finest fitness food to our website.
- You create a consistent and outstanding design language for all website elements.
- You create interaction concepts as well as UX/UI concepts.
- You are in charge of prototyping, wireframing and ad-hoc scribbling.
- You go through multiple design iterations with a ready-to-develop end result.
- You analyze existing designs and optimize them with regard to usability using case developments.
- You are expected to make suggestions on how to improve processes.
- You work closely with the CPO and CTO as well as with the web development and design team
- Several years of experience in a digital company or start-up in ecommerce
- You are a trend seeker and have a keen sense for digital products as well as a passion for design, healthy nutrition and lifestyle.
- You have developed a profound knowledge of UX research and possible testing methods.
- You are open-minded regarding performance vs. aesthetics and consider yourself an out-of-the-box-thinker.
- You have a proven track record of good designs for responsive websites as well as experience with common tools (e.g. Photoshop, Sketch, Marvel).
- You have good wireframing skills with tools such as Balsamiq, Azure and HTML as well as a deep understanding of CSS.
- You have experience in creating self-explanatory icon languages.
- You are fluent in English. A good command of German is a plus
- You are looking for the next career step where you can lead and bring in your skills as an outstanding UX/UI designer.
- A high degree of creative freedom, flat hierarchies, short decision-making channels
- You will benefit from a professional and highly motivated team. Plus, you can make an impact to our great product and attractive consumer brand.
- You will experience what it means to achieve ambitious goals and to celebrate achievements in a team.
- Your future starts now! The position is available as of now.
Make an impact
Are you interested in becoming part of our team? If yes, please send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, relevant references and certificates) along with your desired salary and earliest possible starting date. You can also contact Katharina for any question at firstname.lastname@example.org.