UI/UX Designer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Staffbase, a young, fast-growing company with locations in Chemnitz, Dresden, and New York. Supported by renowned investors, we have developed an employee experience platform that is shaping the future of internal communications for customers around the world. Our team of specialists works for and with an international target audience and features an open and meritocratic code of culture.
We offer the opportunity to grow in a dynamic environment and to be part of our exciting mission. Our loft office, free drinks, and fresh fruit—along with our office dogs Coco and Polly—are just as much part of what we offer as are a young team, flexible working hours, and an attractive salary.
Your tasks include
- Our customers deserve a highly practical and intuitive user interface: You put this ambition into practice
- You communicate with various technical and non-technical stakeholders to gather requirements and feedback
- You translate requirements into mockups, user flows and eventually interface designs to be used by the development team
- You identify UX problems and suggest improvements based on analytical data
We offer free coffee/tea/cold drinks and host frequent social events, and once a week we provide a free communal lunch. Every employee has a yearly budget of 1,000€ + 1 work day for a personal development event of your choice (attending a conference, taking an online course, hosting a hackathon, etc.) or a 1,800€ budget to work from our New York office for a couple of days/weeks. Your package also includes a laptop of your choice and an external monitor.
- Previous work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role with a portfolio to proof it
- Strong experience with mockup and design software (e.g. InVision, Sketch, Photoshop)
- Sense of aesthetics and visual challenges for both web and mobile design
- You know the mobile world and its visual challenges
- High degree of self-initiative and organizational talent
- Nice to have: You can speak HTML/CSS to directly translate your designs into code
We look forward to receiving your application either in English or German.