Startup Office Manager (m/f)
Data Artisans GmbH
Beginn: August 2014
Startup office manager (initially part-time)
We are starting up! We are a VC-backed startup in the Big Data space producing open source software. We are young (mid-twenties to mid-thirties) and international (Germany, Greece, Turkey). Our working language is English. We have a beautiful loft-style office in Kreuzberg, part of the Factory's network of buildings.
As our office manager, you will have the unique experience to work together with the founders to set up the company from scratch. You will be interfacing with clients and suppliers, work together with accounting and payroll, arrange travel, organize events, as well as help in every task that does not involve coding. You are the glue that ties the office together!
- are self-motivated, you get things done with little supervision and are willing to learn something new every day
- have excellent English and German communication skills, verbal and written
- can use Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- experience in office management and familiarity with German bureaucracy is nice to have
- will give you the unique opportunity to set up operations and help set the company culture from scratch
- operate in a non-hierarchical open fashion
- offer competitive salary and benefits
- will give you the opportunity to take on leadership, responsibility, and help you grow
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume in English and describe in up to 7 sentences why you would like to work with us.