Startup Program Manager (m/f)
Business Development Projektmanagement Operations
Beginn: April 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
NUMA is a global innovation network committed to bringing growth and transformation to promising and innovative startups and corporate innovators. Since its launch in 2000, NUMA has developed an influential network of entrepreneurs, corporates, investors and innovators around the world. Together, we drive entrepreneurship and innovation through a variety of activities: acceleration programs for startups, open innovation projects for corporates, events and coworking spaces for our communities.
In April 2017, NUMA is launching its Berlin office with selected innovation programs. We are now hiring a Program Manager (m/f) to join and manage our startup-driven corporate innovation projects.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate acceleration and collaboration programs between startups and corporates together with the Program Director
- Carry out reporting processes as part of the project management
- Support our startups wherever we can and help them grow
- Coordinate stakeholders and contribute to maintaining an excellent relationship with: Entrepreneurs, Corporates, Mentors, Experts, etc.
- Engage in Business Development, Marketing, and Event activities
- Participate in the development of further innovation programs
- Synchronize with our headquarters in Paris
- Take part in workshops, bootcamps, trainings, events, and more
What you’ll bring
- Affinity for technology and passion about digital issues of tomorrow
- Deep understanding of and love for the startup ecosystem and process
- Strong people skills and network-driven personality
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and autonomous work habits
- Ambition, motivation, and proactivity
- Fluent English is a must, German is strong plus
Start date: as soon as possible (April/May) | Type of employment: full-time
If we have sparked your interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.