Supply Business Development Manager (m/w)
Drivy Germany GmbH
Beginn: April 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Supply Business Development Manager – Germany
Drivy is the leading car rental marketplace in Europe, aiming to replace private car use with a much better on-demand service. At the intersection of the sharing economy, tech innovation and mobility, your work will bring a sophisticated product to the right people. You will learn first hand in one of the most innovative companies in Europe and contribute to the team’s success.
Most of our car owners today are private individuals who are renting their unused cars. However, an increasing number of people are starting a business on Drivy (with cars dedicated to rentals). More and more companies like garages or existing car rental companies are also interested in listing their cars on Drivy. Plus an entire ecosystem of so far untapped potential (professional) owners waits to be grabbed by us.
You’re here to grow this professional supply, to convince existing professionals to list their cars on Drivy. You will work aligning with your peers in France and Spain and in close cooperation with the Country Manager.
As a creative, strategic person with a strong hands on sales approach you are the best fit.
YOUR TASKS SPAN AROUND THESE TOPICS:
- strike partnership deals to acquire supply or facilitate acquisition of supply. eg leasing companies, allianz,...
- supervise supply buildup on new markets : airports, camper vans, commercial vans
- Acquisition of supply (i.e. quality cars for our platform) from a variety of sources, internally and externally (which you help defining)
- Set up a sales strategy to acquire the best quantity and quality of professional owners
- Account management : once you have acquired professional owners, how do you onboard them ? How do you build a strong relationship with them to make them list more cars and do more rentals ? (Management of supply / accounts / key account)
- Broaden the field – think across obvious sources and open ourselves to the entire car professionals sphere - and even beyond.
- Liase with global teams (marketing, operations, product, …) to enhance product quality and outcomes
- Engage community of professional owners with content, events, partnerships
- Analytical, strategic and sales thinking
- Hands on mentality & you are startup-minded: willing to help with every task; results are driving you
- Strong academic and sales background
- Knowledge of the automotive fields can be a plus
- Outstanding commercial skills
- Native German (please do not apply if you do not speak perfect German) AND fluent English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Your opinion matters. We don’t care about hierarchy too much and the best ideas will be executed.
- Do it the startup-way: you will have your own projects and make your work count
- Based in Berlin, we are in the epicenter of lifestyle and innovation. It's a great place to live and make friends with exciting people from all around the globe.
The job is available immediately. We are hence looking forward to receiving your application.