Supply Chain Operations Intern (m/f)
Beginn: September 2016
GreenGurus is a fast growing on-demand delivery service for ultra-fresh & natural dishes like salads, snacks & juices.
At GreenGurus, we believe that great nutrition can make the difference in our days and eventually in our lives. We believe that quality food should be delicious, conveniently accessible and affordable. For people like us, who care about what they eat, GreenGurus prepares innovative natural food that comes to wherever you are. So that it becomes easy to live up to what we already know to be true: We are what we eat.
To help us build the 1st truly virtual restaurant chain in Europe without physical outlets, we are looking for a Supply Chain Operations Intern (m/f).
- Work closely together with our procurement department on sourcing the freshest ingredients for the best prices, this includes supplier due diligence & price negotiations
- Support the procurement team with setting up the technical ERP infrastructure of a fast growing food chain
- Support with setting up processes between procurement and food production
- Execute data analysis and assist in making the daily demand forecast
- Gain an insight perspective and work hands-on to increase efficiency
- You are passionate about nutrition & clean eating - Quinoa & Açaí are no tongue-twisters to you
- You successfully completed at least the 3rd semester of your university studies in business, economics, logistics or a similar field
- You have ideally already gained first experience in the procurement field during an internship
- You have a hands-on mentality and enjoy analytical tasks
- You control the popular office applications (for example, Google Docs) and generally have a high IT affinity
- You speak fluent German & English
- Competitive salary
- The art of the start - help us bring something truly meaningful to market.
- All the healthy goodies you can eat :)
Building GreenGurus from the ground up will be hard work. But it will be even more fun! So if you are up for the challenge of shaping the future of clean eating, together with a young & motivated Guru Crowd, then please get in touch. We are super excited to be hearing from you!