SVP Onboarding & Professional Services (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As Senior Vice President of Onboarding and Professional Services it is your task to build a world class services organization within GoodsCloud that enables the successful and highly scalable on-boarding of customers to the GoodsCloud platform. Beside the development of the internal services organization you will be responsible for training, qualifying and controlling external technical partners, to enable them to provide the GoodsCloud System independent of the GoodsCloud company.
- Build out GoodsCloud’s professional services and on-boarding group. This includes hiring, maintaining, supervising and leading the global onboarding and services team
- Build a global partner program and establish a comprehensive training plan for partners
- Establish global quality management to deliver world class service to our customers
- Discover and establish best practices throughout the organization
- Coordinate cross-company efforts between GoodsCloud, customer and partner resources.
- Enable highly scalable growth by establishing top of class processes and solutions to bring customers to the GoodsCloud platform fast and reliable
- Coach and mentor partners, customers and developers as they learn to implement GoodsCloud.
- Provide technical problem solving for complex e-commerce operational issues
- Manage on-going processes and methodology improvements within the Client Services team.
- Work with cross functional teams such as engineering and product management to provide feedback and support the evolution of the product
- Travel as required
We are looking for a SVP On-Boarding & Professional Services who has
- A BS or BA (in Computer Science or related field preferred)
- Previous Solution Architecture experience, designing and implementing complex enterprise applications in B2C e-commerce, ERP, CRM, SFA or similar
- The ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly and convert them into customer solutions
- More than 4 years of experience managing a software services organization
- More than 8 years of experience with software implementation projects
- Experience in direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience in a consulting or professional services organization.
- Strong communication skills and high degree of integrity
- Management or team leadership experience
- Experience with web technologies, middleware, e-commerce, enterprise application integration, databases, security, performance & scalability
- Versatility, flexibility, and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Felix Schulte - firstname.lastname@example.org