SW Developer Android or iOS App (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
ThinxNet is a young company from Munich, living the Internet of Things vision. With our product TankTaler, we’re able to connect cars with the internet in a simple and fast way. Given our system, consisting of a hardware plug and a smartphone app, customers can get mobile access to relevant on-board information of their automobiles, pay at the gas station with just one click on their smartphone (beta) – without lining up in the shop – and much more. In addition, consumers collect TankTaler automatically. Later on, these bonus points can be converted to premiums. Our long-term goal is to create a completely new mobility experience within the connected car and furthermore making vehicles smarter than ever before.
For our fast-growing, Venture Capital funded Start-Up, we’re looking for highly motivated support in our SW Development team, starting in Munich from now. If you’re a proactive person, who loves to inspire people and share our passion for Internet of Things, then you’re just right at ThinxNet!
What is my role?
- Take ownership of our Android or iOS apps (as a Senior Developer)
- Design and build beautiful applications for Android and/ or iOS
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features
- Unit- and system-test your code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Which qualifications do I need?
- Solid experience writing complex native apps for Android or iOS (preferably Swift)
- Have published at least one native Android or iOS app
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON. Experience with webSockets is a plus
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Application security concepts and best-practices as well as a solid Computer Science background
- Strong problem solving. You already faced extreme/ atypical use cases and you had fun solving them
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written English or German
- You get stuff done. We are looking for someone we can trust to do a good job without much handholding
What do we offer?
- Learn from our experienced team, investors and advisors
- Attractive role as a Software-Engineer in the design and development of our next generation native apps
- Competitive salary
- Great workplace close to Munich’s hotspot Gärtnerplatz (Glockenbachviertel) with direct view to the Isar
- No politics, quick decisions in a well-funded start-up
Ready to revolutionize the automotive industry?
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or just stop by at our office. We really look forward to getting to know you!
Contact person: Christoph Geiser