Office Manager / Team Assistant (m/f)
Projektmanagement HR Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
SwipeStox is the first social trading app (available for iOS, Android and Web App) that allows everyone to trade Cryptocurrencies, Forex, Indices, and CFDs simply by copying other trades. Everyone can swipe through the trades other experienced traders have created and profit from their knowledge about the markets. We believe that everyone should have an access to the knowledge of the best traders worldwide and we are on a mission to bring social trading to every single smartphone worldwide. For more information please visit our website.
We are currently searching for a passionate Officer Manager / Team Assistant (m/w) to join our success story.
- As our team assistant, you're the heart of our office and every one of us can count on your organizational talent
- You will coordinate all administrative activities and office operations, such as arranging travel, meetings and appointments and making sure our office has a great atmosphere
- You will support us in all fields of administration and collaborate with our service providers (e.g. Facility Management and Office Suppliers)
- You will assist the HR team with organizing team and recruiting events
- You are our communicative hub inside SwipeStox. Be an integral part of our small but ambitious team and help us to keep up our lively team culture. Your work enables us to move at pace and keeps our growing team happy
- You are a proactive, highly organized and committed person with great administrative skills.
- You are able to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and iterate well in a dynamic environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English (other languages such as Russian are advantageous)
- You have professional experience in an executive support or office administration role.
- You are passionate people person with strong "can do" attitude and a flair for motivating teams
- You bring an affinity for technology-related and financial topics
- You have great teamwork skills and the motivation to work in a fast-growing market
What we offer
- A highly competitive salary
- Great office space
- High responsibility from day ONE
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and short decision path (direct daily interactions with the founding team)
- Cross-functional opportunities in NAGA projects and teamwork
We are looking forward to receiving your application.