Content Marketing Specialist (m/f) - DACH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Takeaway.com is the leading food ordering website in Continental Europe, with a proven business model that provides an effective revenue stream for restaurants and convenience for consumers. Headquartered in Amsterdam and with established operations in 9 countries across Europe and Vietnam, our business has grown rapidly in recent years. The company went public at Euronext Amsterdam in September 2016. With almost 50 million orders and double-digit growth we are the fastest growing player in many markets and still see a lot of untapped potential.
As a true content marketing specialist, delivering a relevant message is E-Z for you. Whether it’s writing kick-ass newsletters for millions of customers, or a handwritten joke on a post-it for one of your colleagues - you know how to make an impact.
And mostly: you create beautiful content.
We - Takeaway.com - are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and we are looking for a German (speaking) Content Marketing Specialist to join our growing international content team.
What you’ll be doing
A Lot. As a Content Marketing Specialist you’ll be creating diverse and engaging content for multiple campaigns, while never losing sight of our brand values and corporate goals. Together with the international content team and -in consultation with- the Brand Managers you will be:
Copywriting for almost all communication channels. E.g. platform, landing pages, newsletters, restaurant chains, blog, intranet and more
Monitoring performance and optimizing of our (social media) campaigns to achieve company goals.
Translating big European brand campaigns into (local) content that appeals to your target group / language area.
Working closely with, and briefing, our own design department.
Creating exciting, innovative and engaging social media content.
On top on the latests trends within our sector and your discipline
- A love for communication and writing
- A completed bachelor degree
- Two to five years demonstrable experience with writing web texts, blogs and creating social media content
- Extensive knowledge of Wordpress, or a similar CMS
- Experience with influencer marketing
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent German (native) language skills both written and spoken
- Excellent level of English
- A critical eye
- Knowledge of what’s going on in Germany / Austria / Switzerland and 'the internet'
- Great pitching skills to present good idea to the team and management
- A bundle of energy, smiles and a great attitude
Work in a fast-growing company
Being part of a new, young, professional and international team
Travel costs for 1st class public transportation
An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Central Station);
A fun, diverse and challenging 40-hour work week
Awesome team and company events
FIFA 2017, Mario Kart, table football, Friday drinks, infamous pizza nights and daily fresh fruit
Are you ready to join?