Marketing Projects & Cooperations Manager (m/f) - DACH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Takeaway.com is the leading food ordering website in Continental Europe, with a proven business model that provides an effective revenue stream for restaurants and convenience for consumers. Headquartered in Amsterdam and with established operations in 9 countries across Europe and Vietnam, our business has grown rapidly in recent years. With almost 50 million orders and double-digit growth we are the fastest growing player in many markets and still see a lot of untapped potential.
Initiating ideas, investigating possibilities regarding new trends and creating win-win situations with matching brands is what you live for. Getting things done is one of the best features you have as an independent marketeer. You work in a structured way, while being a creative and motivated team player.
Lieferando.de and Lieferservice.at are very important brands within the organization. Therefore, we need a strong marketeer with at least 4 years’ experience in Marketing. Even though you work in our headquarters in The Netherlands, you know the German and Austrian market very well and you know what would work for people that live in Germany and Austria.
Currently we are looking for a Marketing Projects & Cooperations Manager DACH at our office in Amsterdam.
What you'll be doing
At our headquarters in Amsterdam you will be working closely with your international colleagues within the Marketing Projects & Cooperations team. Your main activities will be not only developing operational and strategic plans, but also executing evaluating them. Big brands and relevant partners that can generate new customers (performance), make our brand even cooler (branding) and create awareness around our brand within relevant moments (activation).
- Degree in communication, media, marketing or business administration
- 4 years marketing related experience
- Experience in sales or project management is an advantage
- Fluency in German (written and spoken)
- Great knowledge regarding the DACH markets (trends, brands and users)
- Relevant network within the DACH countries
- Outstanding negotiating and communication skills
- Able to work well in a multicultural environment
- Online savvy
What we offer
- Being part of an awesome young, professional and international team
- Work in a fast-growing tech company
- A competitive salary
- Internal as well as external trainings and conferences
- Awesome team events, like a yearly ski-trip
- Great office in the Heart of Amsterdam
Are you ready to join?