Partnership Coordinator (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Takeaway.com offers the best possible deals on Food, Non-food and Services to partner restaurants. The main goal of a Restaurant Partnership Coordinator is to establish and maintain partnerships with vendors. Moreover the Restaurant Partnership Coordinator is responsible for a broad, relevant and as competitively priced offer as possible on our restaurant platform. To make the above reality your work will consist of the following tasks:
- Continuously find and contact new possible partners. Possible partners are wholesalers, food and non-food manufacturers, but also local food suppliers
- You make sure your partners offer the best possible deal on food, non-food and services on our restaurant platform
- You maintain existing relationships with partners and try to negotiate and optimize deals for our partner restaurants
- You monitor the offer and keep up to date with the market changes and identify new opportunities
- You have the ability to travel 50% of your time, both nationally and internationally
- Minimal 2 years of work experience in conducting sales or consultancy conversations at a professional B2B level. Preferably in the foodservice, FMCG, wholesale or hospitality business
- You have an engaging personality and have excellent communication skills;
- Skills and confidence to fill this independ role
- Background in the hospitality business
- Access to a large and active business network
- You are a self-starter
- Native speaker German
- Fluent in English as well (bonus points for speaking Polish or Dutch as well)
As Restaurant Partnership Coordinator you are part of the Partner Services department. It’s a young, dynamic and international team. Your colleagues are LENNEKE, ZIV, en GEERT. The team is managed by MAARTEN, the Restaurant Partnership Manager.
- Work in a young, dynamic and international company with flat hierarchies
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative
- Company contribution toward your pension saving
- Awesome (global) team events like the summer party, skiing trip and more!
- Table football, billiard and Playstation in the kitchen
- Great employee benefits like company car, phone, laptop
- An attractive location with roof terrace close to Potsdamer Platz
- Friday after-work get togethers with the whole office!
- Fresh fruit, vegetables and great coffee
When do you join? Apply via the joblink.