SEA Specialist (m/f) - German
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Takeaway.com is the leading food ordering website in Continental Europe, with a proven business model that provides an effective revenue stream for restaurants and convenience for consumers. Headquartered in Amsterdam and with established operations in 9 countries across Europe and Vietnam, our business has grown rapidly in recent years. With almost 50 million orders and double-digit growth we are the fastest growing player in many markets and still see a lot of untapped potential.
Are you analytical, proactive and looking for an exciting SEA career with great responsibilities? Then this job offer at Takeaway.com could be just the right thing for you!
In order to continue growing rapidly, we are looking for a native German speaking Online Marketing Specialist, focusing on SEA, to join our online marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
As a SEA specialist you will be responsible for our SEA campaigns in our German speaking markets. In this position your tasks will consist of:
- Monitoring performance and optimizing of our search campaigns to achieve company goals
- Analyzing and explaining the cause of unexpected behavior of the performance
- Setting up and optimizing feed based campaigns to maximize reach
- Setting up and optimizing bid strategies via DoubleClick for Search
- Continuously setting up tests for ads and landing pages to increase the performance
- Assessing and adopting new SEA features in our SEA strategies
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- You are a native German speaker, with a satisfactory level of English
- 2+ years experience in search advertising: SEA/PPC/SEM
- Experience in working with DoubleClick/DS and Google Analytics
- These characteristics apply to you: proactive, hands-on mentality, accurate and great analytical skills
- Work with big search accounts and high SEA budgets in a fast-growing company in the city centre of Amsterdam
- For this role we offer to help you with relocating to The Netherlands, Amsterdam
- A young, dynamic, international team and an informal atmosphere
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and paid travel cost
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences
- FIFA 2017, Mario Kart, table football, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and great company events
Are you ready to take the challenge?