Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About the job
MiNODES is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
As a successful Talent Acquisition Manager you will collaborate with Team Leads and Head ofs on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Manager are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
Who we are looking for
- You have proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager (2+ years)
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have an hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- You are familiar with HR databases and Candidate Management Systems
- You have an hands-on experience with recruiting software
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
What we offer
- Be part of the highly professional and motivated MiNODES-family
- A unique opportunity to witness the development of a rapidly growing company and the chance to influence its growth with your own ideas
- High level of creative freedom, which will enhance your personal growth and development
- Direct impact on the success of our business by affecting the satisfaction of our customers on a daily basis
- Competitive Salary
- Work with leading retail chains in a greatly-equipped workplace in the middle of Berlin
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter, a clearly arranged CV, your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectation.