Talent Acquisition Partner (m/f)
innogy Innovation Hub
Essen / Berlin
Beginn: Mai 2017
We build on people! Become a part of the Talent & People Cell in the innogy Innovation Hub and support the continuous development of a high performing platform to design new business models for innogy. This role will be a great opportunity for you if you are creative, curious and interested in innovation. In addition, you will be a dedicated team player, eager to learn and looking to support the Talent & People Cells activities in Talent Acquisition and the Development of the Hub´s members in an international and challenging environment.
Our Talent and People Team (some call it HR, we call it the Talent & People Team) adopt an agile mind set in everything we do. Your main responsibility will be across the full range of Talent & People areas including talent acquisition, people innovation, employee engagement and relations, performance management and compensation, career development and change management.
You will work very closely with our start-ups and ventures to setting them up for success. This contributes to the radical innovation of our industry to unlock a smart, responsible and people powered future.
- Develop, implement and drive the talent acquisition strategy to source qualified diverse candidates and proactively build pipeline and relationships with top talent in order to support the drive of business performance.
- Partner with hiring managers to create compelling and thoughtful job descriptions
- Utilizing social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc) to drive networking and candidate pool development
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment and employee journey, which includes job postings, sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, reference checks, negotiating of offers
- Run the onboarding process for new joiners and guide them through their personal journey in the hub
- Report accurate, timely and relevant data, people metrics and insights
- Every journey comes to an end… help those employees by running a proper Offboarding
- Support the People Innovation Business Partner on internal projects and meetings
- You are a passionate about innovation and a HR professional with at least 2 years proven track record in successful talent acquisition.
- You have an expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, talent sourcing, assessing, applicant tracking, closing offer processes and relationship management
- You have the ability to apply a consultancy approach, effectively managing expectations of hiring managers, stakeholders and clients
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills.
- You have the ability to understand and interpret data, analyse trends and identify actionable insights
- You have a true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- You are an enthusiastic team player and feel comfortable operating in a complex and rapidly changing work environment.
- You are highly motivated and pro-active and willing to travel occasionally within Europe
- You are fluent in German and English.