Talent Sourcing Specialist (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2015
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers. We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 5 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TALENT SOURCING SPECIALIST (M/F)
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist you play a key role in shaping the future of Freeletics. We are only as good as our people are. And we are growing fast. You are communicative, creative and know how to identify talent through specific social media channels? You take pride in building networks and welcome any challenge big or small? Then Freeletics is the place for you to be!
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Proactively conduct sourcing via various channels to identify and contact potential candidates
- Apply relevant selection criteria to consider talent profiles to current and future recruiting needs
- Identify and recommend new channels for active and passive candidate sourcing on an international scale
- Locate sourcing bottlenecks and provide solutions via creative and innovative methods
- Coordinate and maintain relationships with external partners to support recruiting needs
- Work alongside the Recruiting Manager and HR team to support recruiting processes
- University degree, ideally specializing in Human Resources
- Ideally 1 – 2 years proven direct sourcing experience with an affinity for technical profiles
- “Out-of-the-box” thinking in regards to attracting and identifying future talents
- Empathy and high service orientation
- Team player with very high commitment and motivation
- Fluent in English and German with excellent oral and written communication skills, other languages are a plus
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Be part of an energetic, successful and international team
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
- The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something really BIG
- Attractive compensation
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~60 employees
- 5,000,000+ members
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth in 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Apply now!