Talent Specialist (m/f)
Beginn: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As part of our Global Talent Team in Berlin, you will manage KAYAK’s high-volume candidate pipeline for critical engineering roles. You will partner with hiring managers to understand their requirements and develop a strategy to promptly source, attract and deliver top talents. You will take part in interviews, ensure smooth communication is maintained between internal and external parties, and take pride in promoting KAYAK as the best place to work across numerous tech communities. If you’re a recruiting expert who wants to work on a team of talented, data-driven individuals, then we would love to hear from you.
In this full-time position, your primary goal will be to source and attract a high calibre of candidates to KAYAK, who are a match for our company, both in terms of talent and team fit. In performing this role, you will
- Manage KAYAK’s high-volume candidate pipeline for critical roles across engineering and other departments.
- Use strategic sourcing techniques to actively pursue candidates via numerous channels.
- Conduct interviews and summarize findings.
- Understand and respond to the needs of internal stakeholders promptly and effectively, always with an eye for optimisation.
- Handle multiple schedules, appointments and interview bookings using an applicant tracking system.
- Maintain accurate documentation to ensure compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Communicate confidently with current and potential talents. Ensure an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Assist with KAYAK networking activities, in-house and externally.
- Help spot and assess the value of additional opportunities to connect KAYAK to relevant talent communities in a meaningful way, while promoting our employer brand.
- Mid to senior level experience; proven success in recruiting, preferably in the technology sector.
- University degree, or supporting studies in other relevant fields are desirable (i.e HR, PR, communications, psychology, sales.)
- Experience using multiple online and offline platforms and tools for recruiting purposes.
- Fluent in English and German. Excellent written and verbal communication style.
- Fast, highly organized and detail orientated. Able to juggle multiple schedules while managing priorities and keeping an overview on the bigger picture.
- Respond well to a dynamic environment. Get past roadblocks using creative problem solving.
- Goal driven, proactive, self-motivated.
- Great networking, social and observational skills.
- Confidence in cold calling and selling.
- A keen interest in tech topics and web technologies. Up to date with recruitment trends.
- Eligible to work in Germany.
Please include a cover letter along with your resume.
KAYAK is the world’s leading travel search engine. KAYAK searches other travel sites and shows travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. The company’s website and apps also offer tools to help travelers plan and manage their trip, including price alerts, price forecasts and free itinerary management. Each year, KAYAK processes more than one billion searches for travel information and has more than 40 international sites and 20 languages. KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of The Priceline Group.
Benefits & Perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- 3 year anniversary travel bonus
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Free lunch catering 3 days per week
- Public transportation subsidies
- Free German classes
- Free Yoga classes
- Free massages
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Regular team events/excursions
- Flexible hours