(Senior) Customer Success Manager (m/f)
Sales Projektmanagement Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for world-class Customer Success Managers that can make a direct connection between a company’s strategic goals and how our solution is implemented. This involves determining the appropriate use cases, configuring our product, linking the changes in business metrics (KPIs) to an ROI model, and ultimately driving major business outcomes for your customers. Your passion will drive your customer’s success as well as Talentry’s.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for everything about your portfolio of customers after the initial sale including ensuring renewals and expansion. You’ll drive the initial implementation and integration. You’ll educate established customers about new functionalities, best practices, industry developments and otherwise increase the value Talentry delivers to their organization. You will develop a deep understanding of customer engagement and the Talentry platform so as to create and evolve best practices around the technology.
- Manage customer retention, happiness and success of your customer portfolio
- Advocate for your customers, delivering continued value across the entire lifecycle
- Advise and assist customers in applying best practices for designing, implementing, and scaling their programs.
- Manage the onboarding of new customers, driving them quickly to first value, and assisting with discovery, design and configuration as needed
- Maintain high levels of engagement and communication with customers, ensuring their adoption of Talentry’s product to drive excellence in their recruiting programs
- Maintain high customer renewal rates. Team up with Talentry Account Executives to identify and realize growth and expansion opportunities within your accounts
- Drive customer advocacy - references, case studies, and participation in our annual customer days
- Partner with cross-functional teams in order to translate customer business needs and product feedback into new solutions
- Act as a thought leader and Talentry advocate in webinars and events
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, professional services, or account management role - SaaS experience preferred
- Bachelor‘s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Proven track record in delivering great value to your customers
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy, tact and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
- Fluent German and English speaking skills
Our mission „Connecting people with organizations they love“ drives us every day to revolutionize the way talents and companies find each other. We enable organizations (such as ProSiebenSat. 1, OTTO, Henkel, Universal Music or Axel Springer) with the help of their employer brand and their employees’ social networks, to find the right people for their vacancies and to authentically communicate their employer brand.