(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a highly motivated (Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager, who is passionately and enthusiastically looking for new talents. Do you enjoy working with people from different teams and help finding the best possible talent for our open positions in the most effective and creative way? Do you enjoy helping shape the recruiting strategy of a fast-growing start-up? Then apply today and become part of our team.
Our mission „Connecting people with organizations they love“ drives us every day to revolutionize the way talents and companies find each other. We enable organizations (such as ProSiebenSat. 1, OTTO, Henkel, Universal Music or Axel Springer) with the help of their employer brand and their employees’ social networks, to find the right people for their vacancies and to authentically communicate their employer brand.
- Responsible for the entire recruiting and hiring process for numerous recruiting projects across various departments
- Development of scalable candidate sourcing pipelines via multiple channels and the building of long-term talent pools
- Organization, preparation and conduction of interviews
- Development of job profiles and competence models in close collaboration with the relevant department
- Strengthening of our employer brand through university marketing and recruiting events such as career fairs or Meetups
- Further development of new and creative strategies within recruiting and employer branding
- Passion for recruiting and relevant professional experience in human resources
- Bachelor‘s degree or equivalent in a related field
- A healthy mixture of structure, creativity and enjoyment of communication
- You have a good understanding and passion for people which enables you to quickly recognize a candidate's personal and cultural fit for our organization
- Fluent German and English-speaking skills