Head of Customer Success (m/f)
Business Development Projektmanagement Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
We are looking for a highly driven and passionate Head of Customer Success (m/f) who develops a clear vision and an inspiring purpose for the future with sustainable and measurable milestones to achieve that, whilst driving the success for our customers.
Given our business model, where customers pay us over time, this is absolutely vital to our long-term profitability. We shall not be successful, unless our customers receive great value from our service. This role therefore includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities and outcomes.
Our mission „Connecting people with organizations they love“ drives us every day to revolutionize the way talents and companies find each other. We enable organizations (such as ProSiebenSat. 1, OTTO, Henkel, Universal Music or Axel Springer) with the help of their employer brand and their employees’ social networks, to find the right people for their vacancies and to authentically communicate their employer brand.
- Drive customer success outcomes – increase renewal rates, reduce churn and influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption and customer satisfaction
- Develop and optimize customer lifecycle – map customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies etc.
- Manage customer success activities – onboarding, training, professional services, support, customer success management, advocacy
- Lead a world-class customer success team and attract high potential individual contributors into your team
- Define operational metrics for your team, establish a system for tracking metrics, create a cadence for review and expose a subset of metrics to the executive team, company and board
- Align with Marketing, Product, Sales, Account Management and our executive team around projects, key metrics and objectives
- Inspire customer success across the company and create a company-wide culture of customer success
- 3+ years of experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and German