Corporate & Product Designer (m/f/d)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
What is your passion?
Let us tell you ours: Give us any geo-related data and we will create the most stunning and beautiful analytics you have ever seen.
We are Targomo GmbH, a quickly growing technology start-up from Berlin that helps businesses, public organizations and geo-affine users to access the power of advanced geo analytics. Because it is not about simple maps. It’s a unique web-based solution for geographic network analysis, data visualization and route-planning for answering significant and far reaching location-based issues.
Our technology simplifies online analysis for spatial objects by applying sophisticated route planning and travel time algorithms based on OpenStreetMaps and GTFS. Initially, Targomo has its origin at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute in Potsdam, which still grants us access to the latest developments in the field of data analytics, visualization, big data and all related issues. Furthermore, we have established a strong partnership for research and development with the aforementioned. This allows us to provide technology which is one step ahead.
For business issues we are advised by German Deep Tech, an experienced incubator for Deep Tech companies. Our services include an open API and developing applications for our customers by either extending existing ones or designing them from scratch. If you are passionate a vibrating Startup atmosphere with a lot of exciting opportunities and want to develop state of the art geo-solutions with us, we should talk. As the company is constantly growing, we are always looking for excellent people to join our friendly and high motivated team.
As Corporate & Product Designer (m/f/d) at Targomo you will oversee all design jobs, such as (at not limited to) the design of the website, communication material (digital/print), slide decks, and participate in the design of our software. You will be working closely together with our marketing and product team and will be the go-to-person for all design related activities. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build up and shape Targomo’s entire brand presence.
- Extensive experience with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Powerpoint template design
- Experience with Prototyping
- Experience with translating general ideas into visual concepts
- Experience in Design of Application Interfaces
- Experience in website design/cms
- Specialized knowledge of methods and techniques of graphic design and layout
- Creative mindset paired with a sense for advertisement in a B2B context
- Experience in creating videos
- Experience in photography
- Experience in data Visualization and/or web maps a big plus
- Understanding of product management -> holistic approach to design
- Experience with designing sales pitches
What we offer
A unique challenge: we are about to launch new products. For this we build up new teams and you can become part of it! This is your chance to become a part of an energetic team that strives to shape the world of location intelligence.