Team Assistant (m/f)
Point Nine Capital
Beginn: Januar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Well-rounded Team Assistant needed!
Hi there! We are Point Nine, a small 7 person team (from 3 countries) that invests in young technology companies worldwide. Don’t worry, we are all set on the investment side of things so you don’t have to be the next Warren Buffet! However, we do need somebody that can take over the office management, help with some financial tasks and assists our team with the typical day-to-day hustle of office life.
This is the profile we are looking for
- Fluency in English and German (verbally and written)
- First experience as an office manager in a fast-moving (technology) company
- Great general organizational and project management skills
- Prolificacy with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to step outside of the comfort zone and try / work on new things
- Someone that takes on responsibility without too much handholding and has a get-things-done mentality
- As a big bonus: Bookkeeping / accounting experience
If you bring this to the table, here is what you would do (initially)
- Support our Finance Manager Dominik (he’s nice) with the four-eyes principle
- Manage the document and communication flow with multiple external parties
- Lead the organization of various events (1 big, like this and a few smaller ones)
- Keep our digital and physical documents tidy and organized
- Make sure we have enough fruits, snacks and drinks in the office (yes, you can pick your favorites!) and help us with the interior design (we are no Picasso’s)
- Host and take care of guests coming to the office
- Assist the team with travel arrangements and other errands
- And ideally: Also help out on the accounting / bookkeeping side
Still interested? Then this is what’s in it for you
- You will join a young and dynamic team (our average age is below 30) and can have a major impact on the company culture
- Insights into and the chance to build a network with the European tech community
- A nice, open workplace in the heart of Berlin, a shiny MacBook Air to work away on and as much Nespresso as you can handle
- The opportunity to grow into other roles from within the company
- Competitive compensation
Please send your application and CV (or LinkedIn) to email@example.com. We look forward to hear from you!
Personal information provided to Point Nine Management GmbH will be treated as confidential and used only in relation to the recruitment process undertaken by Point Nine Management GmbH.