Team Assistant (m/f)
Projektmanagement Operations Sonstige
Beginn: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a fast growing medical tourism company that helps patients worldwide to find the best clinic and treatment.
Patients can search and compare available treatment options and clinics, request a treatment plan and book additional services, that will make their medical trip as easy and convenient as possible.
The Caremondo headquarter is located in the center of Munich, Germany’s No. 1 medical tourism destination.
We are looking for an experienced team assistant and organisational talent who is fluent in English and German to join our growing team.
- Ongoing support of the executive team in relevant projects
- Office management
- Planning of meetings and events
- Preparation, documentation and follow up of meetings and workshops
- Support of recruiting measures
- Support of accounting in cooperation with an external agency
- Communication with business partners via eMail
- Identification of optimization potential of daily processes
- Collaboration with the whole Caremondo team
- Education/Apprenticeship in business/office administration or comparable education
- 2+ years experience as office manager or team assistant
- Experience in accounting advantageous
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent management and organization skills
- Outstanding communication skills and empathy
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
- Structured, reliable, team-oriented
- Exciting tasks and responsibilities at a young, thriving company
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Work in a small, autonomous team with high degree of
- Industry-competitive salary
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to your application!
Tel.: +49 171 8978391