Team Assistant (m/f)
Symphony Media GmbH & Co. KG
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Symphony Media GmbH & Co. KG is a recently founded subsidiary of Axel Springer SE.
Using the „upday“ content platform we want to combine the latest technology and great journalism in a unique way. We are growing and need your specialist knowledge and commitment, your creativity and passion for a mobile driven lifestyle. An international, young team is waiting for you, full of fantastic talents. Symphony Media combines the freshness of a startup with the entrepreneurial spirit of an established parent company. We are looking for you! (Fixed-term for 1 year).
There are a lot of exciting tasks and challenges in a startup dynamic and vibrant office life. Therefore we are searching for a Team Assistant who supports us in all organizational matters.
- Support the team in all administrative tasks: daily business and office management like answer and coordinate incoming mails and calls, purchase orders, solve the smaller and bigger problems of your colleagues and taking care of the common spaces
- Interfacing with colleagues in Germany and our European Offices, business partners as well as other departments of Axel Springer (e.g. accounting or travel agency)
- Organize internal meetings and business trips, incl. travel expenses for the team
- Maintain lists and reports
- Support in internal controlling by taking care of invoices
- Taking care of daily operational challenges and support the team
- Experienced in office management or administrative support, first experiences in accounting and controlling is a plus
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Very good organizational skills
- Reliable, responsible, solution-oriented and precise way of working
- Motivated and with a positive hands on mentality
- Office software skills like MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint as well as Dropbox – Office365 and Jira is a plus
- Excellent German and English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Work Permit for Germany
What we offer
- A job in the exciting groth phase of a start-up! Get to know all teams and functions who are important to raise and running a startup and be creating part of something completely new.
- A young, dynamic and fun team with experienced colleagues from different departments of Axel Springer (tech, product, marketing, journalism) and the rest of the World (India, Poland, South Korea, Columbia…)
- The latest equipment and digital tools
- Competitive salary (and a canteen!)
For any further questions (ID.: 3883) feel free to contact Hannes Witte, Tel.: 030 2591 72221.
Axel Springer is an equal-opppurtunities employer. We welcome applications from people with disabilities.