Team Assistant (m/f)
Point Nine Capital
Beginn: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We’re Point Nine Capital, an international early stage VC based in Berlin, and we’re searching for a full time Team Assistant to join our down-to-earth team asap.
Our mission is to find and back the best early-stage internet startups in the world and help them tap their full potential. Because we have been doing it quite okay so far, our team has been growing and we got busier and busier. In order to keep on delivering awesomeness to our portfolio companies and limited partners we’re searching for a friendly and smart source of support :) ---> you?
It should not come as a great surprise that as a Team Assistant at Point Nine, your number one task is to keep the team free of obstacles and distractions. You’ll be our “partner in crime” when it comes to organizing our work - making the team happy is your biggest aim. Whether it’s about shipping complex projects, making our office an amazing workplace or organizing crazy travel arrangements, we know we can always count on you!
What will you be working on?
- Booking flights, accommodations and complex travel arrangements and assisting in organizing schedules and keeping calendars and external business partner up to date.
- Welcoming and taking care of guests and visitors during their stays at our office.
- Organizing and maintaining the working space, meeting rooms and office supply by making sure the team can operate at its best.
- Organizing of, filing and preparing expenses and supporting the team in any other way (eg. ordering business cards, doing researches etc.).
- Coordinating internal events such as after work drinks, monthly office lunches, team events and birthdays.
- Responsible for preparatory accounting (scanning, filing and distributing) / paper traffic of the finance team (invoices, bank statements, responsibility for petty cash etc.).
- Representing our Executive Assistant/Event Manager in organizing and running external events and preparing outgoing documents such as Power Point presentations, official letters and reports.
Who are we looking for?
- You are happy when others are happy. You truly care about others and thrive to deliver even better support when you get the chance to.
- You’ve got excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German.
- You are a team player and easily communicate between various stakeholders with different cultures, backgrounds and seniority level.
- You call yourself a problem-solver and can prioritize tasks appropriately.
- You’re able to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly without requiring constant supervision.
- You react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- You’re very well organized and manage to support a variety of different projects without missing important deadlines.
- You have a relevant education (e.g. as office administrator) and experience in working in similar roles.
Why Point Nine?
- We offer an exciting job in a meritocratic, no-nonsense, no-ego environment in the heart of Berlin.
- You’ll be able to meet lots of interesting people, products and technologies on a day to day basis.
- You’ll be part of the startup ecosystem and learn everything around venture capital and early stage investments.
- We offer a competitive salary pack and support your career development.
- You can choose your hardware and work gear!
- You can become part of one of the hottest European early stage VCs.
- You can attend and participate in international meetups and conferences (Berlin, San Francisco, Paris).
If you’re interested in joining our team please submit your application (CV, cover letter, transcript of grades) to firstname.lastname@example.org by stating your salary expectations and earliest starting date.