Team Lead Digital Analytics (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 1970
Help us shape the future - for a better working life!
Team Lead Digital Analytics (m/f)
The Business Intelligence and Digital Analytics units have around 12 people in their team who are experts when it comes to juggling figures and shaping XING’s performance as a business. The team puts together reports and provides company-wide information management used as a basis for making decisions, promoting potential, and smoothing out any weak spots. We’re looking for people who like to forge ideas!
We have an exciting leadership opportunity within a team that supports our product managers when it comes to improving customer experience, accelerating business growth and optimising ROI. We’re looking for a data-driven leader who has a proven track record of leading a high-performance team with excellent analytical skills and web/mobile analytics experience.
You will lead a talented team of digital analysts that influence and enable key decisions across our Marketing and Product organisations to evaluate the effectiveness of our go-to-market strategy and end-to-end product experiences.
A challenging task
- It’s up to you: You build, develop and lead a team of motivated and experienced digital analysts.
- You play an important part in identifying value levers and driving actions to improve product and financial performance.
- You are responsible for provide insights and actionable proposals to increase business value in line with core business initiatives.
- In close cooperation with Product managers, Marketing and Engineering you enable decision support and key customer insights through tracking metrics as well as A/B testing, rapid experimentation and development of best practices.
- You answer ad-hoc analytic questions and enable users to self-serve on standard reports, leveraging Adobe Analytics.
- You also ensure proper data integration with relevant data warehouse processes and the company’s reporting landscape. Moreover you guarantee a high-quality flow of information by establishing sound processes ranging from data collection (tagging) to analysis and reporting.
- Last but not least you collaborate with internal and external partners, e.g. Adobe.
A convincing background
- You have a degree in information management, business administration, computer science or other comparable qualification.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in web and mobile analytics decision support and website optimisation for online or e-commerce businesses.
- You are experienced in building, developing and leading a high-performance team.
- In action: You have a proven track record of actively shaping organisations as well as processes and are highly determined to get things accomplished.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in project management and managing multiple projects simultaneously is a plus.
- As an analytical expert, you have strong Adobe Analytics skills and experience with reporting tools (preferably Microstrategy) as well as relational databases and SQL expertise.
- You have no problem with communicating and presenting in either German or English.
An inspiring environment
XING offers a dynamic environment located in the centre of Hamburg. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a Proficard public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.
TIP: You can read our XING Blog to gain an insight into our corporate culture, our values and vision.
Sounds good to you? Apply now using our quick and easy online form! We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Not the right job for you? Don’t worry! You’re more than welcome to send us an unsolicited application!