Team Lead Global Sales (m/f)
BAT Business Services GmbH
Beginn: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you looking to experience a start-up atmosphere and a new challenge? Do You want to work in an international team, while quickly building your career? Then you came to the right place!
BOOK A TIGER is a rapidly growing start-up in the heart of Berlin, which gives B2B customers the opportunity to find reliable and experienced cleaners easily online, with just a few simple steps. We focus on high quality, not only with our cleaning but also for the experience of our employees. We are currently operating in Germany, Austria, Netherlands, and Switzerland and are already planning to expand into further countries and markets. Our team is very experienced (founders and core-team of deliveryhero.com) and together with you we would like to extend our success in the cleaning sector.
We are looking for a highly motivated Team Lead Global Sales (m/f), to help us grow our business throughout Europe and the world. From day one you will be responsible for growing the team, increasing conversion rates and developing your employees. You will report directly to the CSO and help determine our product offering going forward. This role will touch upon all your previous sales experience and give you room to grow as a stand out international Team Lead.
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to HR staffing guidelines
- Train, coach and develop new salespeople to ensure success
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Ensure correct usage of Salesforce and other sales applications
- You have minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
- You have either a strong bachelor’s degree in business, or have developed yourself throughout your career on the job
- Three to five years in a sales representative role; within industry preferred
- Two years of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- A broad area of responsibility with extensive scope for action and excellent career opportunities in a
- fast growing e-commerce company
- An awesome working culture with many international people just like you
- Efficient decision making through flat hierarchies
- A motivated and engaged team that want to change the world
If we caught your interest, apply now at karriere.bookatiger.com. Alternatively, send us an email including your CV and application letter with your earliest starting date to Christin Radtke, Junior Human Resources Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).