Team Lead IT (m/f) Backend
Unister Travel Betriebsgesellschaft mbH
Leipzig, Berlin, Chemnitz
IT Business Development
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Standort(e): Leipzig, Chemnitz, Berlin
Are you an expert (m/f) of software development or have you gained the first experience in managing teams and projects? Do you enjoy leading your colleagues and you have not lost the connection to the daily business practice? Then you can supervise our development teams and find new solution approaches for our online application or internal processes. We are looking forward to your application.
- Technical leading of the development team
- Development of project strategies and new solution approaches
- Responsibility for resources planning as well as creating an adhering timetables for the team
- Point of contact for other departments working on your project (portal managers, graphic, media planning)
- Monitoring of the work results and regular reporting to the Head of IT department
- Estimation of the projects from the technical, the content and the economic perspectives
- Academic degree or equivalent experience in computer science
- Expert knowledge based on many years of professional experience in software development, ideally as Senior (leading) Software Engineer
- Experience in PHU Development and in the development of online applications
- Fluent in German and in English
- Independent and results-oriented working attitude, engagement and high resilience
UNISTER is one of the biggest e-commerce companies in Germany. We develop, operate and market some of the most far reaching websites, both nationally and internationally. With more than 10 million unique users each month we are one of the most successful operators in the market on the way to becoming a global player in online travel business. With creativity, inventiveness and enthusiasm we focus on our core competences in the travel market and want to grow both nationally and internationally to remain on the road to success.
We tender an exciting work with adequate competence for you to bring in your ability and knowledge. We focus on a longtime cooperation with you and offer flexible working hours and conveniently placed offices in the heart of traditional university cities, so that you will be able to balance career and family. Along with free beverages and training possibilities we provide everything you need to fulfill your work tasks. Our recurrent team events, sports groups organized by colleagues and our legendary company parties will revive the daily routine and bring you closer to other UNISTER’s. We live an open culture, direct communication and defy conventions such as a dresscode.
We are looking forward to receiving you application! In case you have any questions please contact Iryna Dobrova.