Team Lead QA / Test Engineering (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: Take the pain out of shopping for men!
You want to have a lot of freedom and deep insights, as well as personal responsibility? You want to get to know various personalities in a great, international team?
Then become part of our team as a Team Lead QA / Test Engineering (m/f) and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- Working closely with the CTO, you are responsible for shaping and executing QA vision and strategy which will be mainly driven by smart test automation and complemented by close collaboration between QA and development.
- You lead a small team of testers and test engineers, who are part of cross-functional agile teams
- You closely collaborate with developers and Product Managers to ensure a high standard of quality in both customer-facing and internal software
- You take test automation and testing infrastructure to the next level
- You contribute to risk analysis in bigger projects
- You make test results and metrics visible for the whole team because you understand that transparency is key to improvement
- You are an engineer at heart, but agile testing is your passion
- You have already successfully led a team
- You have professional experience in QA methodology, testing philosophies, techniques and tools (Selenium, JMeter, Jenkins, Intern, Zephyr, Jira)
- You are fluent in at least one programming language (e.g. Java, Scala, Ruby, Python)
- You are firm with systems engineering basics (Linux, SQL Server, BASH)
- You are familiar with SQL databases and ETL processes
- You consider yourself and your team to be agile testers instead of quality police
- You have excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- You have good communication skills and you're comfortable using English in the work place
- Furthermore you love, live and breathe startup culture
- The opportunity to work closely with highly skilled people, and grow your abilities for the test engineering field
- An exciting workplace in a young and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- The chance to be part of a team that is fundamentally changing online shopping forever
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Intrigued? Then apply online (incl. your salary expectations and possible starting date.) Your contact person is Iris Hay.