Teamlead IT Support (m/f)
Bonial International GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
+++++ work on a platform with 8 million unique users per month +++++
Here at BIG (Bonial International Group) we bridge the gap between the online and offline shopping worlds.
What began in late 2008 in a shared flat has grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, BIG has more than 310 employees worldwide. Our innovative solutions set the standards - we are one of the leading mobile companies in Europe and operate one of the biggest websites in each country whose market we have entered. We work with the largest blue chip retailers around the world. This is the result of the dedication, desire and diligence of an international team of personalities brimming with creativity and drive.
We believe that the sky is the limit for our product and because of this, BIG is in a constant state of change and improvement. The limitless energy and hands-on involvement of the people here at Retale in the U.S, kaufDA in Germany, at Bonial France, at Ofertia Spain, at Lokata Russia, Guiato in Brazil have created a promising future for all our users and clients worldwide.
You will lead and manage the IT-support for up to 240 working stations (Win/Ubuntu/Mac). This responsible position entails
- General support of all office IT
- 1st Level support and ensuring perfect operation of the IT-Infrastructure are part of the job on daily basis
- Optimization of the workflows
- You are experienced in inventory management
- SLA design, review and adjustment
- Purchase- and Budget- Management is a plus
Become part of a motivated and innovative team with the freedom to do things differently. With us you can work and live in an attractive location in the center of Berlin.
- You have already 2 - 3 years of team leading experience with small teams
- You have a strong Background in Linux-support
- Knowledge of puppet is a plus
- You have experience with modern solutions for administration of remote workstations
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must, German is plus
- Even in stressful situations you work reliable, precise and with drive
- You posses a high level of personal engagement and flexibility
Our company is taking off in a BIG way – would you like to hop on?
Then apply here.
More information under Joblink