Teamlead Recruiting (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living GmbH
Beginn: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 150 mn. in funding, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 10 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 12 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2013, we surpassed EUR 110 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our international team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven business mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Teamlead Recruiting (m/f). In this role you will lead a team of highly professional recruiting specialists and will be responsible for finding, hiring and onboarding top talents across many disciplines. Furthermore, you will be responsible for taking our recruiting process to the next level.
The successful candidate will come with
- Good academic credentials, preferably in the area of HR management
- A few years of solid recruiting experience at a renowned executive search firm as well as a recruiting department or a top tier consultancy, ideally in a leadership role
- Excellent knowledge of current industry trends, successful recruitment techniques and alternative sourcing channels incl. direct search, social media and employer branding
- Strong project management skills and experience in development and roll out of new recruiting strategies, models, processes and best practices, while delivering KPIs and maximizing business impact
- Good analytical skills, yet being a dynamic, hands on and results-focused personality
- Fluency in English and German as well as intercultural sensitivity
- A core and high-impact recruiting role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Working together with the leadership team on building a global eCommerce giant
- Responsibility for key projects and a team of highly professional recruiters
- Great opportunities for personal development and space for own ideas
- A dynamic, ambitious and great team with a flat hierarchy
Please forward in absolute confidence, a full curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com.