Teamleader Account Management for Start Up Business Germany (m/f)
Amazon Web Services Germany GmbH
IT Sales Management
Beginn: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enable companies of all sizes to run virtually everything in the cloud: from enterprise applications and big data projects to social games and mobile apps. On the German market, the AWS business has an incredible opportunity to grow its engagement with some of the world’s largest and most well-known enterprises as well as some of Europe´s leading startups.
Amazon Web Services Germany GmbH is looking for someone to lead a local team focused on supporting adoption of Amazon Web Services through start-up accounts and building the local team.
We are looking for a professional with a background in working for or with startups to join Amazon Web Services Germany GmbH in Berlin to support the strategy and operations of the startups segment across Germany. The Startup segment focuses the most mature AWS startup customers. You will need to be a hands-on account team leader who can drive a sense of urgency in recruiting and team development. You will also facilitate customer interaction, and provide help in driving results with current customers. This team leader in alignment with the German leadership team will work with Solutions Architecture, Startup Business Development, Training/Services, and Marketing to help ensure that AWS is the defacto standard for Startup customers in Germany. Additionally, you will be the chief culture officer for your team in assessing talent, providing coaching and development, and fortifying a strong Amazon culture.
- Hire and develop a great team
- Help your team understand the value of AWS and how it can help customer achieve their goals
- Run an Account management team with operational effectiveness, including pipeline management, forecast accuracy, account/territory strategy support, etc.
- Develop a regional and strategic plan for the Startup segment in Germany
- Scale the business by working with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate adoption
Account Management Responisbilizies
- Support our startup customer accounts in Germany
- Help ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Expand your Start Up network and have fun at meetups etc.
- Ensure long-term customer relationship with key accounts
- Fluent communication skills in German and English is mandatory for this role
- Good knowledge and understanding of the German Startup segment
- Great networking skills
- Experience in managing or leading a dynamic IT Account Management Team
- Experience in driving results with fast-growing commercial Startup customers
- Good presentation and communication skills (internally and externally)
Are you interested
We look forward to your application. Please apply by sending your CV to Anna Eberle (Recruitment AWS) firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.