Tech Lead iOS Development (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living
IT Business Development Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2014
Westwing is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 150 mn. in funding, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 12 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 15 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2013, we surpassed EUR 110 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our international team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven business and tech mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Tech Lead iOS Development (m/f). In this position, you will be responsible for driving the technical decision making as well as for deliverables of the iOS development team.
Your responsibilities will be
- Managing a team of 6 iOS developers
- Driving the architecture and technology choices that enable a world-class user experience
- Utilizing various tools or frameworks to deliver rapid iterations of software features
- Raising the bar on quality, consistency, maintainability, efficiency and all the other things that make great software great
- Contributing to defining engineering best practices and providing technical mentorship to other members of the iOS development team
You come with
- 3+ years developing complex mobile applications and first leadership experience managing a tech team
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience mentoring and training other developers on complex technical issues
- Ability to tackle challenging problems on a tight schedule
- Understanding of system and application performance limits and characteristics
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Experience in communicating with other technical teams, stakeholders and product owners to collect requirements, describe software product features and technical designs
- A truly shaping tech lead position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- Work with a highly talented, dynamic, and international team of iOS developers