Technical Account Manager - China market (m/f)
Customer Care IT Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The Customer Experience Team at NavVis is an interdisciplinary group of technical account managers, engineers, service designers and user & product analysts. Our mission is to design and provide an outstanding service experience, to collect and analyze user insights, and to put these insights into practice together with our engineering and development teams.
You will work on
- Collaborating closely with our sales team on prospective client accounts in China, guiding them along all technical questions, and being part of important pitches
- Performing mappings and trainings for clients in China & generally across the globe!
- Managing, escalating, and finding solutions for our customers, drawing on a variety of resources across internal teams
- Leveraging NavVis products, services, and best practices to ensure that the customers’ solutions run with optimal level of performance
- Building and maintaining trusted post-sales relationships to promote subscription renewals and hardware resales
- Understanding and analyzing customer feedback to integrate back into NavVis' products and services
- A degree in engineering, technology management, computer science, or similar
- Practical experience in technical account management, post-sales client management or support
- Fantastic communication and listening skills
- Fun and confidence connecting with a variety of clients from blue chip enterprises to SMEs
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks without lowering the bar on quality
- Native-like written and spoken fluency in Mandarin and English, plus ideally very good speaking ability in Cantonese
- Willingness to travel to work at our client's place of business
- A driver’s license
- Passion for our technology!
We are NavVis
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team of currently around 100 amazing individuals ☺
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
Please send your CV & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.